Lauren's blog of learning

There is always more to learn

Solar boat

March31

Over the team the year sixes have been doing solar boat it has taken use all team to finish the product my team name was Smoke on water in my team was Me, Zed and Callum.

by posted under Uncategorized | 14 Comments »
14 Comments to

“Solar boat”

1. March 31st, 2017 at 1:12 am      Reply Mr Bell Says:

Lauren,
    Have a try at recompressing your video it’s hard to read.
    MrB

• April 18th, 2017 at 6:52 am      Reply Lauren Says:

Thanks Mr for your comment i tried to compress it as much as I could but it kept the same time.
      From Lauren

2. March 31st, 2017 at 1:35 am      Reply Sophie Says:

Hi Loz,
    I love your post, and how your video is so big on the page!
    On the starting paragraph you wrote team instead of term, you forgot full stops and when I read it it didn’t really make any sense!
    Maybe edit it and reread it before posting!
    Keep up the good work!
    From Soph

3. March 31st, 2017 at 1:37 am      Reply Mr Bell Says:

Lauren,
    Take on board Sophie’s advice edit and repost your presentation. Great effort on race day Lauren.
    MrB

4. March 31st, 2017 at 1:42 am      Reply Sienna Says:

Hey Lauren
    Love the post and how big it is on the screen. Maybe make sure that you can still see the video after you have compressed.
    From Sienna

5. March 31st, 2017 at 1:56 am      Reply Grace Says:

Hi Lauren,

I like how you can hear you clearly. But next time try and make it less blurry.

From Grace

6. March 31st, 2017 at 1:56 am      Reply Mikaylah Says:

Hi Lauren,
    I love how you have a clear voice. There was just one thing that would’ve made it more amazing. That is the look of the pages (they were blury.
    From Mikaylah.

7. March 31st, 2017 at 2:27 am      Reply Mitchell Says:

Hi Lauren,
    I really liked the energy you putted in when you were speaking but next time make your photos more clear.
    From Mitchell

• April 18th, 2017 at 6:49 am      Reply Lauren Says:

Hi Mitchell,
      I will take your advice in account and try. I also thank you for commenting on my blog.
      Lauren

Email will not be published

Website example