Lauren's blog of learning

There is always more to learn

The night they stormed Eureka

March7

Today we predicted about the book the night they stormed Eureka. I predicted that the dog on the front cover and the girl on the front cover were very close, the girls parent died when the town got stormed and it only her and the dog left. The saying on the bottom of the book says some times you need to stand together I thing it means she stand with people she doesn’t now and she stands by her dog. Once we had talk to the people around use I through something different. It is based on the Eureka stock aid the dog is a sim all of Australia because I think it is a Diogo. The Eureka flag is on the front page. This is the front cover of the book.

20170307-131707.jpg
This is the website I used to get the photo of the front page . http://made.org/learn/education-resources/the-night-they-stormed-eureka/

by posted under Uncategorized | 4 Comments »    

“The night they stormed Eureka”

1. March 7th, 2017 at 3:32 am      Reply Gordon Says:

Your thought process for the prediction is very impressive, unfortunately your spelling and grammar is not. Re-read!!!!!

2. March 15th, 2017 at 8:35 am      Reply Lauren Says:

Hi Lauren,
    I like how you have the artifact / picture there also I love that you put tags in maybe next time a more catchy title.
    Keep up the great work.
    From Lauren

3. March 19th, 2017 at 11:44 pm      Reply Michell Says:

Hi there,
    Good job with good comments and bad comments but next time don’t us the same Erika picture so much.
    Mitch.